when study is not study

I have just finished my first assignment for the Information Systems Management paper. It took a while but then it should do given it’s worth 40 per cent. The second assignment will be harder as it takes care of the remaining 60 per cent.

I had a quick flick through the assessment two directions and question three asked me to create an online staff newsletter, an online feedback form, and an identifying graphic for a fictitious company. In my world I don’t consider this as study. I have been playing around in PowerPoint, Paint and Clip Art and created my logo. Nothing too fancy as it is only worth a few marks! Then in the last couple of hours I have created a webpage for the newsletter. This was far simpler than I anticipated and has been quite fun.

Last on the list of study that’s not study is to write the newsletter content. Sure I have to build the theory into some of the articles, but I get to be creative with the remaining content. I’m thinking something light and informative from the CEO, and a staff “Name the System” competition. I wish all my study was this easy and enjoyable but unfortunately I think it is going to be rather short-lived.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: